Monday, April 19, 2010

Reality May Bite.... But the truth hurts more !

All my life I have heard that the truth will set you free! Positive thinking will pave the way for good this to happen!
Woman:
Well the truth is yes the truth will set you free but at what cost and who will you hurt? I think that woman think about this much more than me for sure, Woman have no problems asking for help or crying for no reason... or biting your tongue for the sake of hurting someone else even if it makes you look like hummm let me see what I have been called ..... Bitch, slut, whore, home wrecker, the worst person ever born, lire well on that note: I think you get it!
Men:
Who cares what will happen? let it come out I’m not saying anything or maybe they do but in a different way example: You see your buddies wife out with another man: way they come out with it - he buddy I was a XYZ the other night and I saw you wife and it was a mad house O looked for you and could not find you man (this leaves the window open for the question to come to him that way he is free)
They then get called a Buddy, Friend and a good guy!
This is also the case when it comes to Sex!
As all of you know woman are Slut's and men are Stud’s!
Ok yes this will lead to what this is about...........
I had to do one of the hardest this ever and I'm not that good at it ... Look I’m out spoken as they come hey look at this blog lol..... I had to tell someone the truth about the person they were becoming over this stupid world of Poker......
I knew there was more to the problem than just the cards that were being dealt at the table ...... it was about the cards they were dealt with in life...... I could hear the change and watched the change but how do you bring it up and get to the root of why this was happening? As a woman you are made with the DR Phil Jean: "I deserve the truth and I will not take any lies and do not try to Bullshit me because I will call you out on your crap"
Truth I'm not Dr Phil!
The problem is I'm not the only one I have heard of this before I think it should have a name let’s call it a face book intervention!

This happens allot more than people realize see what do you do when you have a friend the hides and run from the truth? Me I try to tell it like it even though it hurts.... How do you know you have a friend that lives in this world well here are the clues?
1. Everything they say is about face book or people that they have never met.
2. They talk about poker like it is real money (if it was I'm cashing out)
3. They never talk about the real word.
4. They call and don't talk because they are talking to you on the chat box at the poker table.
5. You tell them stories about other people on fackbook and they throw stones at them.


They need help and love... Because they need to know that this is a problem and you are there not across the table but just a phone call away.... this has happen to me like I said ... this one time a friend was so in to a guy that fed her all these stories about how bad his life is and how unhappy he was that she started to live in his world.... and had no idea what was happening in her own life ,,,, This is one of the biggest problems for men and woman because they need to feel that connect with another person and fell that this is what it should feel like as I have said time and time again ...... WAKE UP THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE......

And what happens when it becomes your all? You start to give up on the life you have been leading for what 30+ years because someone tells you how unhappy you are and how you need so much more and they are looking out for you...... As he is telling you his kids are in the car waiting to go to school......

If the shoes was on the other foot and you had no idea that your other half was on Face book talking to another woman and telling her everything you longed to hear, how would you feel?

The truth is the truth SUCKS right but it does not have to ...... you have someone in the world that cares that much to stand losing everything just for you because they care..... Yes your mad and don't see the problem.... That is why they call it a problem RIGHT?

Final / Thought......
IF HE HAS KIDS AND A WIFE AND THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS AND THERE IS NO LOVE IT IS UP TO YOU TO ASK????? WELL WHY THIS PERSON NOT LEFT AND WHAT HAS MAKES ME SOOOO WONDERFUL THAT I CAN CHANGE HIM AND MAKE HIM LEAVE?

ANSWER: YOUR NOT AND CHANCES ARE THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT ....AND ANYONE WHO USES THERE KIDS AS AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION.... SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS BECAUSE THEY WILL GROW UP AND KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOU NEVER WANT THAT TRUTH TO BE YOU......... XO

No comments:

Post a Comment