Sunday, April 18, 2010

IS THE GRASS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE?

What Happens when life SUCK'S and you have no where to go and when you have no one to turn too?

Question: what would you give up for the chance at true love and happiness?

My answer: EVERYTHING

Question: What do you do when it all goes wrong?

My Answer: I don’t have one (Imagine That)

Well I have to give credit to all the men and woman who have picked there selves up and dusted them selves off and started over AGAIN!!!!!

This is a true hart felt story that I truly understand and have heard over and over again......... BUT WHY?

What happen to the old story of > boy meets girl and a girl meets boy....

Oh yah the internet and most of all a green felt table and a profile pitcher that makes you melt.... And the fact that you are single and looking for a new start, as I said it starts with one word HELLO ... and you want to type look guy I’m and fucken mess and I've been on an anti-depressant, and my real life is falling apart ......And I have a ex husband who makes me sick and I feel like I’m pushing my kids away and they hate me! But after all of this if you still want to say hello then so be it... But heaven for bid if you should like a real person Right? Instead you type >Hello MR Big and before you can hit send he has asked how are you? And that is when for the first time in a long time someone asked and really meant it! Then you keep playing and then he keeps it going.

> Big> Where are you from?
>Carrie> Hell (come on you know that is what you want to say but you type ... New York!
>Big> WOW I’m Australia!!
> Carrie > wow that is wonderful

.....BUDDY REQUEST IS SENT AND YOU ACCEPT ......SO IT BEGINS........

As Carrie looks at his profile picture she thinks wow he is not bad :)
The ends and she goes to bed after all the chat and she thins to herself ... wow that was fun! And you never give it a second thought....

(Right)

WRONG (lol) YUP THAT IS RIGHT THIS BOY GOT TO YOU!!!!

After playing for a couple of months every time you long on you get the POP up MR Big sent to an invite to join his table....... Then the Question ... Carrie add me to face Book.... Her things??? Then what the hell he is a good guy and I'm single why not ... (Oh boy look Out)
This is when it starts to build... And then she gets a little like go out Meg Ryan (YOU GO MAIL)
The messages start and things get way pass Hello:

He starts to open up to her.... and then it is her turn....

The truth... And as she types it start's to feel real and as she sees her words on the page it hits her (omg this is my life)

BUT MR BIG DOES NOT CARE AND HE MAKE HER BELIVE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK... IM HEAR ... the words she has not heard in so long and it feels good then the poker world stops and We eventually exchange msn addresses, then get into skype together. Before I know it, we're spending about 6 hours a day online together, talking on skype the whole time.

>Omg this is so real this and it feels so right and what we have online seems almost magical. He's my best friend, and I'm his. We understand each other like nobody else does. We 'fall in love.'
__________________________________________________________________________
ME:
There is nothing wrong with this feeling as long as you understand that UN like face book you can’t delete them and you can't block him..... When your hart is open it feels so right......
___________________________________________________________________________
SO Carrie jumped with both feet so much so because her finances were going down the drain, and she was about to lose her house.... then her life changed (Take a breath)

THE JUMP....
Her ex-husband buys her house and possessions from me. MR Big and I make plans to move to Florida together, leaving her kids with their dad. In my mind, this is the best thing for everybody.

I can't wait to meet MR BIG in person. After all, we're both head over heels in love with each other. (Right)

Well she picks him up at the airport, and there weren't exactly sparks.
___________
Time OUT:

You should always trust your gut... there is nothing better then a Womans intuission........

THE BUBBLE BURST...
We continue with our plans, neither one of us saying a word about the lack of chemistry.

After spending nearly 4 months together, we ended up not getting married (which we had planned on doing so he could stay). We have some good times, lots of boring times and a few not so good times. He ends up going back to Australia. I ended up moving back home, except now she does not have a home so she ends up staying with her parents.


The End Right..... WRONG you have to understand that she has so many things to keep her going.... She never forgot who she is and how much it takes to do what she did.... The truth is at least she gave it a shot and that take so much......

So I was thinking about how to end her story but the truth is I see it as a new start.... hears is why.....

The man she thought she was in love with she can now see is a total tool (watching his fb page).

A big part of me is now empty. Did I ever actually love him? Or was I in love with the fantasy? Either way, my life is no longer the same, or she feel’s left alone to pick up the pieces and move forward on her own.

One good thing did come of the move though - she got off the anti-depressant and started feeling again instead of living numb. Knowing what I do now, I'd do things so different and still have everything I had before.

Her End.......

So hear is the point

1. A woman will only live in a dream for so long.
2. A woman will always believe in love.....
3. A woman knows what she has to do to SURVIVE........

I FEEL THAT THIS IS WHERE YOU START TO LAY YOUR OWN GREENER GRASSING....

Again a man would do this a look at this as a fun time and never give it a second thought.....

As a woman we want to die and call it a day...... But remind yourself I know he is still out there, He just has not found me yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment