Monday, April 12, 2010

The Married ones

Ok so what do you get when you have married men and woman who are not happy at home and who feel like they are nothing all on one site and start to get the attention that they have longed for? you guessed it Facebook ! well let me tell you , so you put a pic up on line of lets say you about 5-10 years agao and you look hot ! But not 5-10 years later and BANG 10*20 extra added to your fram right ? true story so you can control the way people look at you and make them think that you are so hot and young full of life and when somone asks that million doller question ARE YOU MARRIED? you think well .......... then the person types ? enter as you watch the screen hopeing that know one you knows shows up you type the first lie NO enter, Well that is how this all starts ,,,, I tryed to show my friends an example I put a pitc of Kim Kardashin as my profile pic and went and sat at a table to play poker well with in 5 sec all these wonderful comment started to pop up Hello Tammy, How are you , you are so hot , where are you from, LMFAO ! all my friends werre at the table as well  ..... then the question came up what do you do for a living ? as i had my friends on a side chat I told them to watch this !!! I told these men that I a surgent and work long hours and was so tired ....... then i told them I was a nurse and that i lived in LA ........ See look OMG i said this is not real life !!!!! Point is I can be who I want say what I want and someone from the UK , Texas, or where ever they may be and dose not know the diffrence ......  and if i was un happy and down on myself we ll hey if a guy him on me I would be all over that RIGHT ?   And the men well they do the same thing let me tell you !
I had this guy tell me to follow him to a room and wow was I suprised there was no players at the table just us and was not looking for a Royal Flush ! OMG so was intresed on how this worked so i went along, i asked point blank ARE YOU MARRIED ? his answer NO (lol) then he went on
(Guy)- I think of you all the time.
(me)  so do i
Guy - ok so i know we are far but do you think that we will ever meet --- true Tammy plz i need to know you make me sooooo Happy
ME - Yah sure but slow down

....... AER YOU KIDDING ME .............

SO one day I was so intrested in this man that i went to look for him ( when you send chips you see the persons last name and are able to see there profile)  and guess what I found him alright !

* hi I Mr X and I'm married to the love of my life and and have 5 wonderful children and just had a brand new Baby boy this past 09 and im a worker and in the minds ? ( he told me he did tatoos )
etc - you get this right?

***** So not married... LIE
***** 6 Kids WHAT ?
***** Sole Matte ****

who does that are you that stupid that you think you cant be found - think again hello this is 2010 .... google is our best friend. you can find anything on it HELLO or should i say anyone!!!!
So my point is ..... you can be anyone you want , you can look the way you want .... but all in all can you still look at yourself once you log off ?

No comments:

Post a Comment