Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello World :
So this is my first blog and I have decided to do this because I have way to many real story's about the biggest web site of our time. Did you know that people meet people fall in love and have never met ? did you know that people have left there partners for a fairy tale? or how a bout people that are so addicted that they stay up for hours and do not even spend time with there family's. I thought it might be a good life learning tool for people who have someone that is always on the computer ! And you can't forget all the games on face book that bring people from all over the world to the same table yes Poker, Farmville, Mafia wars etc......

Yes you have no idea what goes on when you are waiting for good cards !
everything you will read are yes true story's ! I look forward to hearing what you have to say and I hope this many help you if you have someone in your life that well just can't shut the computer off @ anytime of the day .........

No comments:

Post a Comment