Saturday, June 12, 2010

post 3

OK. I want him! I want him baddddd! I'm a freshman attending a Illinois University and I am so obsessed with this guy by the initials of J.A.C. I had class with him but in the beginning I was crushing on someone else. I paid attention to how cute he was but was completely smitten by someone else. That person would give me the eye but he eventually transferred out and thus my obsession with JAC began. He was tall, vocal, opinionated and had the Justin Timberlake thing going on and he intrigued me. Now, know that we had been in class together since January 19th and then on a day in late April while waiting for a classmate to finish with a teacher, he spoke to me...OUT OF THE BLUE! HE SPOKE! Gosh, I was excited....I mean he'd been looking at me alot and i'd been dressing the part so he would. But we talked and later that night I messaged him about a class and he messaged back and then friend requested me. We talked a little and then he stopped. Now before we became FB friends..I stalked him..and showed him off to everyone as if he was mines! The fact that he stopped weirded me out and one day, I saw that he was going to a concert on campus and I immediately dragged a couple of my good friends to go. I wanted him to see me and I saw him and in my mind i knew he saw me but he didn't speak. Nonetheless, the concert was great and I love the band to pieces! So I wrote on his wall...saw u at the concert and the next day after class, we spoke about it and he walked me to work..we just talked the whole way. Later, I got him to make me a flashdrive full of music and then sneakily got him to give me his number. So recently, one day he was like hey, you are a very pretty and sympathetic friend and I kind of wish you were here with me. I feel hard over that...and then summer broke and things got weird. We talked a bit on facebook and I told him I want him and he didnt respond no or yes...he just said don't look to much into things and logged off. I texted him and told him I want him physically and he was impressed about how straight forward I was. I saw how he was having issues on FB and texted him last nite to encourage him..no response. I'm tired of it and it isn't healthy. It isn't!!! I've deleted his number and texts (all 49 of them) but I still go on his page. It's making me sick and I'm tired of it...It isn't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment