Saturday, June 12, 2010

Confessions of a "Facebook Stalker" 2


I had some hot college women living next door to me, and I wanted to see a little more of them. So, when they tried to use my open wireless internet, their names showed up in my iTunes shared libraries. Names led to Facebook pages, Facebook pages led to the Photo Stalker app, and now I've got some very nice beach pics of these two beauties...Bob/New Jersey/2 hours a day
I have this one friend who is just a really fun person. Every time I'm around him, I have a good time. He'll be all up on my facebook like "Hey, what's up?" and I'll be like "oh, nothing much. how's your college life?" (while flattered he spoke to me) and he'll never post back. In a week I'll say something else, and no reply. I rarely see him, never talk to him, and yet I'm on his facebook all the time, just looking at his wall-to-walls with other people, like "does he reply to you? becuase he doesn't reply to me." If I barely know him, why is this a problem?!

No comments:

Post a Comment