Saturday, June 12, 2010

part 3

I have a crush on this guy in my class and I messaged him once on facebook but I never added him as a friend. I'm ultra paranoid so I probably will never add him now. It's getting pretty ridiculous though. When I search the first letter of his name he is the first person that pops up as if facebook knows I'm stalking him! He comes up before one of my actual friends on facebook with the same name who I have 60 mutual friends with lol! I'm afraid I'll quote something from his profile in our everyday conversations. I literally know too much. And if he tells me a story I have sometimes already heard about it via facebook. I barely know the boy but you can bet I know ALL about him. The things I do for infatuation. And the silly thing is that he might actually like me and I might actually have a chance if I stop being such a creeper sneaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment