Sunday, May 2, 2010

It is not all BAD !!!

OK so all the story's I have written have ended bad and nor so good!
But I have come to realize that not everything ends badly!

I have meet so many wonderful people and have so many wonderful friendships because of face book ... Like all of you ... people that I have not seen in like a 100 years or new faces .... Yes it is all so wonderful I was told never to get drunk and go on face book …. But I did not listen at all and well I told a mean BITCH what I thought of her – Yah that went well NOT, well that was why this site was created right?

Also I find it crazy that there are sites for everything you need

Need Money, want to know what Oprah is up too, feel fat, Hate Bitches or love hot men, sex addiction , Madonna , Roger Federer , Michael Schumacher ,Kim Kardashian, I support Jessie James, hate life, I love big breast’s, I love big cock, smile at life
Gucci, Prada, Dr Phil, Dr OZ, Farmville, Poker, WTP, even builders and renovation places?
Question : do you really think all these famous people are really sitting at the computer letting you know what is going on in there life ?

Answer: Not a hope
(Just look at there twitter page)

Well I think you get the point !

I find it funny how you can meet someone on face book and they are like your long lost twin … I have meet a few I can only hope you do the same if not already, Oprah did a show the other day about people who have goggled there full name’s and there was even a movie on it … Well I did this a while ago and so many wonderful Tammy’s WOW.

Also I have found family on Face book and re connected my Uncle with his long lost son’s with just a click of a button... found some ex boyfriends too yup some were like having may hart broken allover again by them (not good) yup you know the ones the ones who are married and with children the good new was they got fatter and I’m hotter and there wife choice >>> Not even Hot and has nothing on you!

Well you understand!

The other thing that makes me smile is when you get to talk to family who you stopped talking to a while ago and looked at pitchers of yourself that you forgot about, and envy all the people take wonderful vacations to places where you would never get to see or how about the people that put there who life on there site?

Omg like we all need to know … you’re looking at the clock because it is Friday... Or taking out the dog … Enjoying the day … or I hate that man I hope he die’s … What would happen if that guy showed up dead?

But in all truth Facebook has met with some controversy. It has been blocked intermittently in several countries including Syria China, Vietnam, and Iran. It has also been banned at many places of work to discourage employees from wasting time using the service., Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow computer science students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The website's membership was initially limited by the founders to Harvard students, but was expanded to other colleges in the Boston area, the Ivy League, and Stanford University. It later expanded further to include (potentially) any university student, then high school students, and, finally, to anyone aged 13 and over. The website currently has more than 400 million active users worldwide.

The original concept for Facebook was borrowed from a product produced by Zuckerberg's prep school Phillips Exeter Academy which for decades published and distributed a printed manual of all students and faculty, unofficially called the "face book".
Privacy has also been an issue, and it has been compromised several times. Facebook settled a lawsuit regarding claims over source code and intellectual property. The site has also been involved in controversy over the sale of fans and friends.

Wow who would have thought that something for school children would become so popular among people of all ages?

I think it is so funny that at anytime I can get a message from my mom asking to send her an energy pack or a bottle for her farm or anything else she might be a fan of (LOL)

But he one thing I love about face book is the face that someone is always there if you ever need to talk or might be in the same mood you are and that they may need the same up lift you do that day … or to find out that your friend just had a baby… or to know that someone you love updated there status (aka: face book official) or just a confirmation that your husband or wife has nothing to hide.

Anyway this is my way of saying that I’m happy face book is around for so many reasons and the face that one site can open your eyes to so many truths and welcoming new friendships .

No comments:

Post a Comment